November 11 Newsletter
Click here to view the November 11 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
October 21 Newsletter
Click here to view the October 21 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
Update regarding lifting of lockdown and return to school
Please click on the attached link for further information
Three day lockdwon
Dear Parents, Guardians and Carers,
The State Government has called a 3 day lockdown starting at 6.00pm tonight.
Arrangements for Monday Kinder-Year 10
Under the direction of Catholic Education Tasmania, on Monday 18th October, there will be no classes at school, and no arrangements for learning from home.
- The College will be open for students on Monday who are either the children of essential workers or those cannot not be supported at home. These students are able to wear sports uniforms. Our aim is to support the safety of our students and staff during this period. There will be a skeleton staff who will supervise from 8.20 am until 3.00 pm. Please note this will be supervision only, and where possible, we encourage you to keep your child at home. For duty of care purposes, and to ensure adequate supervision, if your child cannot be adequately supervised at home, please complete the following form: STUDENTS ATTENDING SACC ON MONDAY 18th OCTOBER
- All public transport will continue to run as normal, including those that service schools.
- Students who are 12 years and over from the Middle Campus who are at school during lockdown will need to wear a face mask unless they have a medical exemption or when consuming food and drink. Spare masks will be available at school.
- The Canteen will be closed during lockdown.
- Please be aware that Public Health requires that parents or carers do not enter our schools during a lockdown. To assist parents and carers, we encourage parents to stop, drop and go for pick ups and drop offs.
Learning from Home
Under the direction of Catholic Education Tasmania we will not be providing formal education to students, including those present at school, from the 1st school day to the 3rd school day of any lockdown. So If the lockdown is extended, we will be ready for Learning from Home from Monday 25th October. If this happens, Susan McGann in the Junior Campus and Brad Canning in the Senior Campus will email you details as soon as possible. If this occurs, the College will be open to students who are either the children of essential workers or those whose learning could not be supported at home.
The following events are cancelled next week:
Grade 3 and 4 Eisteddfod Performance- Monday 18th October
Middle Campus Sports Photos- Monday 18th October
Grade 5 Excursion- Monday 18th October
Board Meeting- Monday 18th October
Any planned incursion and excursion- Monday 18th October
Grandparents Day- Tuesday 19th October
All details of the lockdown can be found at https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au. We will endeavour to communicate any changes as they emerge, particularly if there is an extension of the lockdown beyond Monday.
We know from our experience last year that we can manage this situation successfully. We thank all families for their continued support.
UPDATE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS - STUDENT ENROLMENT
Update of Terms and Conditions - Student Enrolment
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing the best possible educational experience, we have continued to monitor and revise the Terms and Conditions which apply in all Catholic Education Commission Tasmania schools. We will therefore be introducing a small number of updates to the Terms and Conditions, which will apply to all current enrolments continued in 2021 as well as to new enrolments from 2022.
Please click on the link below to view the details
September 9 Newsletter
Click here to view the September 9 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
August 19 Newsletter
Click here to view the August 19 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
July 29 Newsletter
Click here to view the July 29 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
June 17 Newsletter
Click here to view the June 17 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
May 27 Newsletter
Click here to view the May 27 Schoolzine eNewsletter!