Birth to Five ‘Explorers’
Explorers aims to provide inviting and engaging play-based learning experiences, and a place for families to connect with other families from our local community.
Children under full-time school age, with their parents, grandparents, carers, or other adult family members from the school and wider community are very welcome to join us at Explorers. We do encourage regular attendance for families to get the best benefit from the program.
Explorers sessions run during term times at the Junior Campus. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, families are required to formally register for a session. Please email the teacher, Mrs Andrea Reece, to register to attend one of the following sessions -
Pre Kinder age students: Thursday 9:00am - 10:30am (pre-kinder age along with their parents and younger siblings)
Regular sessions: Thursday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 10:30am
Friday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
Tots time sessions: Fortnightly Wednesdays 9:00am - 9:45am (birth - 1 year old)
The following is a list of the new requirements for families when attending Explorers:
- All families must register for a session before arrival. Sessions have limited numbers. If we have reached our limit, we will have to ask any additional attendees to leave.
- When families sign the attendance form upon arrival they are agreeing to the COVID-19 Safe School Expectations.
- Fruit will not be supplied to share. Families are welcome to provide their own fruit/vegetable snack and water bottle.
- Please remember your social distancing. In schools, this applies to adults only.
- If you or your child is unwell with cold/flu symptoms please do not attend the program.
To register or for further information please email [email protected] or the College on 6229 0200